Friday 7 September 2012

Cybernat Bingo



  I jab the unionists a lot - and I mean a lot, usually on issues of policy and recent events. Sadly I've never taken to name calling, and have not called someone insane or an idiot (even when they deserve it.) I hope to follow down this path, but never say never, I suppose.  
  I have always found that attacking someone, no matter how mercilessly, will always leave you with the moral high ground if you omit the name calling. For those on the fence of the independence debate that can mean the difference between night and day. Every action on the internet is, indeed, public, scrutinized, and should be treated as such. 

  Sadly, while both sides of the debate do resort to name calling and will continue to do so, I can't help but feeling I've been looking in the wrong places for all these degenerate phrases; it'll be a cold day in hell before the Unionists fill in this bingo card! They've being using the wrong number of insults entirely. In-fact, I see plenty of fascist remarks from their side, but none from ours. Are they confused about who is campaigning for who? Clearly along with Bingo they're also bad at the game Eye-Spy-Nazi-Comparison. As-such I have refilled their card so that they can play Cybernat bingo much more effectively, and will hopefully win this round at the end of the week.


Remember Unionists! There's only a limited amount of time left before people stop talking about the Olympics entirely, so you best get that British pride in now so a nationalist can fall into your bingo trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment